Here is a Science fair project presented by a girl in a secondary school in Sussex . In it she took filtered water and divided it into two parts. The first part she heated to boiling in a pan on the stove, and the second part she heated to boiling in a microwave. Then after cooling she used the water to water two identical plants to see if there would be any difference in the growth between the normal boiled water and the water boiled in a microwave. She was thinking that the structure or energy of the water may be compromised by microwave. As it turned out, even she was amazed at the difference, after the experiment which was repeated by her class mates a number of times and had the same result.
It has been known for some years that the problem with microwaved anything is not the radiation people used to worry about, it’s how it corrupts the DNA in the food so the body can not recognize it.
Microwaves don’t work different ways on different substances. Whatever you put into the microwave suffers the same destructive process. Microwaves agitate the molecules to move faster and faster. This movement causes friction which denatures the original make-up of the substance. It results in destroyed vitamins, minerals, proteins and generates the new stuff called radiolytic compounds, things that are not found in nature.
So the body wraps it in fat cells to protect itself from the dead food or it eliminates it fast. Think of all the Mothers heating up milk in these ‘Safe’ appliances. What about the nurse in Canada that warmed up blood for a transfusion patient and accidentally killed him when the blood went in dead. But the makers say it’s safe. But proof is in the pictures of living plants dying!
NO, YOU PIG-IGNORANT ASSWIPES.
SOME KID’S CLASS PROJECT IS NOT REAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH. YOU’VE HEARD OF “DOUBLE BLIND”, RIGHT? CALL ME WHEN IT’S PUBLISHED IN NATURE.
the structure or energy of the water
what the fuck does that even mean you realize that a water molecule is made up of three fucking atoms and if you rearrange it it isn’t water anymore and you would fucking notice
the problem with microwaved anything is not the radiation people used to worry about
Here is a handy diagram I drew of all the different types of radiation:
Microwaves != nuclear reactors, so calm your tits.
it’s how it corrupts the DNA in the food so the body can not recognize it
…do you understand what DNA is and how eating works? DNA is a jumble of protein in the middle of each cell and it tells the cells in that particular organism how to make more cells. Your body does not care about whether your food has any DNA in it or not. The chemicals it cares about are things like vitamins and sugars, as well as inorganic shit like salt.
(You can denature DNA by heating it or using chemicals like urea. It is like what happens when you fry an egg, which is basically a big glob of protein—the strands break apart and it looks like tiny white strings. Very cool.)
Microwaves agitate the molecules to move faster and faster.
I…just…that is the fucking definition of heat, whether you’re heating something over a flame or in a microwave or using the Sun. The difference is that microwaves mostly affect the water molecules in your food and they don’t need to use as much heat. Water boils at 100°C, which is just about as hot as water can get before it just turns into steam; but that’s like the lowest setting on your oven. Oven- or stove-cooked food tastes different partly because it uses higher temperatures and partly because heat is transferred in a different way.
This movement causes friction
That’s not what friction is.
It results in destroyed vitamins, minerals, proteins and generates the new stuff called radiolytic compounds, things that are not found in nature.
Let’s take these one at a time.
- Vitamins are classified as water-soluble or fat-soluble. So cooking things in water will dissolve the water-soluble vitamins (C and all the B’s). Just plain heat doesn’t do that, so microwaving veggies—which keeps the water in—is actually a healthier option.
- Proteins: Breaking the chemical bonds in proteins (denaturing) is a part of any cooking. However, denatured protein is still nutritious—that’s why you can meet your protein intake with foods like fried eggs and baked chicken.
- Minerals are just chemical elements, like off the periodic table—sodium, iron, potassium. (Vitamins and proteins are very complex combinations of elements.)
Which brings me to the “radiolytic compound” bullshit. When you talk about breaking apart, say, iron—you’re talking about breaking down the iron atoms themselves. Which is a whole lot different than breaking the bonds between atoms. It takes hella radiation. You need shit like gamma rays—the OOOH SCARY NUCULAR radiation—which we’ve already established do not come from your microwave.
things that are not found in nature
What the shit does that even mean? You all know radioactive elements occur in nature, right? In rocks and also in living cells. That’s right, you have this radioactive kind of carbon INSIDE YOU. You get it by eating those delicious plants. We can tell how long ago something died by how much of it is left.
Tons of shit that occurs naturally is horribly bad for you. And tons of shit that never existed until we cooked it up is great for you—like the chemical compounds in a lot of medications.
PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THIS SHIT ARE WHY CHILDHOOD DISEASES THAT CAUSED SERIOUS ILLNESSES AND/OR DEATH THAT WE NEARLY ERADICATED WITH VACCINES ARE NOW COMING BACK AND WHY CONSPIRACY THEORIST TWATS ARE ASKING CITY COUNCIL NOT TO FLUORIDATE THE WATER AND WHY GLOBAL WARMING WILL WRECK OUR FUCKING PLANET.
LERN 2 SCIENCE. Think before you reblog. And microwave your veggies.
Bless this takedown of a bullshit reblog.
Very good takedown
Check it out, science versus misinformation.
Wow the OP’s pseudoscientific statement reeks of the kind of weird sci-fi sounding terminology found in a lot of remedies sold in new age or health food stores. Bullshit about structured water, water memory, flower essences, ionic purification, ionic cleansing, etc.
- itssochaotic likes this
- summerlapsedaway likes this
- mxdp likes this
- indy-bindy reblogged this from annoying-facebook-girl
- bellalison likes this
- chronicallycynical likes this
- royember reblogged this from lasciviouslexeme
- lasciviouslexeme reblogged this from a-red-panda
- qrookedqueer reblogged this from stopheterophobia
- oneinabluemoon reblogged this from stopheterophobia
- form-fitting likes this
- stopheterophobia reblogged this from candlemas and added:
- candlemas reblogged this from yanagiken and added:
- yanagiken reblogged this from pyrrhiccomedy
- vrykerion reblogged this from itswalky
- -markdavid likes this
- thenotebooker reblogged this from pyrrhiccomedy
- eveleotardin likes this
- weoffendedshadows likes this
- nitefang reblogged this from ej8302
- ej8302 reblogged this from cupcakesandtv
- ej8302 likes this
- tchitchou26 likes this
- nerdy-coffee-addict reblogged this from tpmf and added:
- apweeks likes this
- frankiescottfitzgerald likes this
- tenttle reblogged this from pirouetteoffthefreakinghandle
- tenttle likes this
- tpmf reblogged this from pirouetteoffthefreakinghandle
- teresiis reblogged this from pirouetteoffthefreakinghandle
- pirouetteoffthefreakinghandle reblogged this from tardis-ad-astra
- h0pelesslyun0riginal reblogged this from thebaconsandwichofregret
- goongiveup reblogged this from leslieland
- myfriendscallmepundog likes this
- amalgamads reblogged this from littlemissbishoujo
- satsa-t reblogged this from somebodyloveesyouu
- satsa-t likes this
- thebenjaminallen likes this
- lasciviouslexeme likes this
- somebodyloveesyouu reblogged this from evker
- dashmaverick likes this
- leslieland likes this
- leslieland reblogged this from btrhortensewins
- jfn-justfornerds reblogged this from fallenwriter
- littlemissbishoujo reblogged this from a-red-panda
- kissmecous likes this
- notoriouslywild reblogged this from btrhortensewins
- cassandralee likes this
- fallenwriter reblogged this from a-red-panda
- zaviara likes this